Import Students for Brick & Mortar Schools
Do you teach for a Brick & Mortar School? Are you dreading manually entering each and every one of your students? You don't have to!
FeedbackPanda can import all of your students from a CSV file. Read the instructions below to learn how to properly complete the CSV for us to import!
- Download the CSV template (located at the bottom of this article!)
- Enter information for mandatory fields: Full Name (Column A), and Gender (Column C)
- You may also enter the student's nickname (Column B) and birthday (Column D), but these are not required.
Specific formatting is required for Gender and Birthday.
- Gender must be lowercase - m, f, or n
- Birthday must be MM/DD/YYYY
Here's an example of a correctly completed import template:
If any information is not in the correct format, the system will return the CSV for corrections and students will not be uploaded.
If you require further clarification or help completing the CSV, do not hesitate to write to us at the following email: [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
To download the template, click here.