How do I update my Browser Extension?
If you find that you cannot see your panda buttons on your web browser, it may need an update to a new version.
To check for an update with Chrome please follow these instructions:
- Open your Chrome browser
- Scroll over to the FeedbackPanda extension and right click. Choose "Manage Extensions":
3. Check your version number and then switch to "developer mode":
4. Press "update" on the top left-hand side:
5. Double check the version number is the most recent here:
Here is a video to walk you through your update:
To Update your Firefox, please follow these instructions:
- Open your web browser
- Scroll over to the menu and choose "add ons"
3. Choose the Tool option to check for "updates"
4. Choose the "..." and click on this. IF you have an update available there will be a little blue dot above.
5. Choose the option "Update"
6. Double check the update is done by clicking on FeedbackPanda Extension and check for the version number
Here is a video to walk you through: