How does the Referral System work?
For every two new teachers who sign up to FeedbackPanda using your link and eventually subscribe, you will get a month for free.
You can reach your Referral Page from the dashboard or by going to https://app.feedbackpanda.com/#/referrals.
How exactly does this work?
Here is how our referral system works, step by step:
- You have a FeedbackPanda account, either subscribed or on the 30 day free trial
- You share your Invite Link with other interested teachers
- When a teacher clicks your Invite Link and then signs up for a 30 day free trial of FeedbackPanda, our servers will remember that they signed up using your link.
- When a teacher who signed up with your link finally subscribes to a paid subscription of FeedbackPanda, our servers will remember that they subscribed after having signed up using your link
- Once two teachers who signed up using your link subscribe to a paid FeedbackPanda subscription, you will receive a free month added to your subscription if you are already a subscriber. If you are still on your 30 day free trial, 30 days will be added to your trial.
- This will happen again when 2 more teachers subscribe. It can happen multiple times a month.
- Your next invoice date can be pushed into the future indefinitely. As long as you successfully refer 2 or more teachers every month, FeedbackPanda will be effectively free for you.
What are the benefits for me?
You will get a month for free for every 2 teachers you refer. No limits.
What are the benefits for the teachers I refer?
Every teacher you refer will likewise be able to receive a free month if they refer two teachers who eventually sign up for a paid subscription.
Where can I find my Invite Link?
Your Invite Link can be found at https://app.feedbackpanda.com/#/referrals . This link will look like
https://www.feedbackpanda.com/?_teacher_ref=YOUR_LINK_HERE and will contain your personal referral code, which is a random combination of letters and numbers unique to your FeedbackPanda account.
Your Referral Page will look something like this:
Once teachers sign up using your Invite Link, you will see these numbers change. The most recent teachers and their trial progress will also be shown in the list under the numbers, like this:
Where and how do I best share my Invite Link?
You can share your Invite Link with your friends, colleagues and potential teacher recruits and mentees you may be working with. Good places to share are Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and ESL forums and blogs.
To maximize your benefits from sharing your Invite Link, make sure to send it only to teachers who a) you think could benefit from using FeedbackPanda and b) who don't mind getting sent referral links.
In some online communities, posting referral links is frowned upon. Usually, writing a short post, explaining what FeedbackPanda does for you, why it saves you time and that you have the means for new teachers to get a discount will have people reach out to you. At that point, you can share your link privately with them. Please reach out to community administrators before publicly posting the link if you're unsure if it is okay.
If you have a blog, YouTube channel or other social media page with a lot of teacher exposure, make sure to add the FeedbackPanda link to each relevant story and the content and description of your articles, videos and posts.
Can I use a Invite Link even after I have signed up?
You can add another teacher's referral code to your account even after signing up. In the "My Subscription" window which can be reached by hovering your mouse over your name in the top right corner of FeedbackPanda, you can add the code: