How do I add a course?
There are a few different ways to create a course depending on where you are in the Feedback creating process.
From the Create New Feedback window
There are 3 options for creating a new course from the Create New Feedback window. The good news is that you will only ever need to create a course once and then it will be stored for every time you teach this course in the future.
Option 1: Add Course
- Hover over the Course text and click New.
- Add the course name and add any information that you feel may be helpful.
- If you know the course ID number add it in the Course ID section.
- Click the green Create the Course to finish.
Option 2: FeedbackPandaCloud
Combine the course and template creating process by going straight to the cloud.
- Click FeedbackPandaCloud.
- Find and import a template to automatically create the course.
From the All My Courses Page
You can add a course from the All my Courses page, by clicking on Add Course.
You can then later assign an ID to the course by following the directions in Option 3.