How to import your previous Feedback
We don't have an automated import function for this since teachers use so many different formats, we cannot reliably import them.
You can do it manually by following these steps:
- Have the FeedbackPanda browser extension installed
- Go into your VIPKID classroom, click the panda button.
- If you need to, create the Student in FeedbackPanda. You will only need to do this once per student.
- If you need to, create the Course in FeedbackPanda. You will only need to do this once per course.
- Create a Template from the feedback that you have already saved outside of FeedbackPanda. Please make sure you use the right gender input field (male template for male students, female template for female students). Also, replace all occurrences of the student's name with [name] . This will allow you to re-use the template later. Click the bottom under the gender you didn't use to automatically generate the respective template version. Then save the template.
- Your Feedback can now be saved.
- Repeat for every feedback you want to import.