How do I add a student?
There are a few different ways to create a student depending on where you are in the Feedback creating process.
From the Create New Feedback window
There are 2 options for creating a new student from the Create New Feedback window. The good news is that you will only ever need to create a student once and then it will be stored for every time you teach this student in the future. You can of course edit their information at any time after they are saved in your records.
Option 1: Add Student
- Hover over the Student area and Click New.
- Add the Student name and add any information that you feel may be helpful.
- Select the correct gender for this student.
- If the Student ID number is known, add in the student ID section.
- If you would like to add an image of this student you can do this now or edit the student later. learn more
- Click the green Create this Student to finish.
From the All My Students Page
You can add a student from the All my Students page, by clicking on Add Student.
You can then later assign an ID to the Student by following the directions in Option 2.